Monday 16 September 2013

LFW: DAY 2 OOTD

Today was a much better day for LFW. Rain was minimal and you could tell there was a much more pleasant and happier vibe around somerset house. There were a lot more people around today and Street style snaps and interviews were in full swing. Today i Khaki colour blocked. I felt my outfit was more weather appropriate as today was slightly colder than yesterday. I didn't really care if my clothes got wet today as i was covered by a coat. My inspiration was Smart/ Casual. I paired my joggers with a khaki shirt and jumper as well as a khaki rain coat. I carried my Burgundy XL wallet to bring a bit of colour to my outfit.










With Stylist/ Blogger: Olivia Akot 


Wearing: 

Glasses: Archibald Optics
XL wallet: Zara
Joggers: Champion
Shoes: Shoe Store
Shirt: H&M
Jumper: Humour
Jacket: Gabbicci 
Hat: Bricklane store

(Special thanks to RichLondon PR) 
















No comments:

Post a Comment